I have given tons of presentations on all facets of tropical marine biology, though with a particular focus on coral reefs. Since Squarespace limits the file size to only 10 MB, I am instead providing links to my One Drive cloud. Please let me know if the download does not work.
4. A summary of my current research (coral health assessment).
5. A talk on data analysis tools for coral health assessment.
6. A short talk on some of my new ideas on looking at variability in coral response, rather than mean response.
7. A longer talk on some of my newer (2018) ideas on coral health.
8. Here is a simpler talk I’ve given to high school students.
10. Here is a talk describing some of my first proteomics results (back in 2015!).
For educational photos to use in presentations, please see the "educational photos" folder. Truth be told, my coral reefs pictures are plastered all over the internet, which is a shame because most of them don't hold a torch to professional photos. Maybe I should have watermarked them. That being said, if you are to use them, I don't ask for money, just acknowledgement. I'd be happy to hear about how you are using them in your lectures, presentations, research, etc. I was happy to see that my photos were featured at this year's Asia-Pacific Coral Reef Symposium in Cebu, Philippines! Go to their website: half the pictures are mine!
And even National Geographic (the coral reef pic on the left, not the right one). Well, at least my pictures are ending up on some prestigious sites..... not sure if I should be annoyed or proud!